These come from a nice interview with biological anthropologist Holly Dunsworth about her digital public anthropology that, again, are well worth pinning to your forehead:
List your five top tips for anyone wanting to start a similar project.
- It’s not for everyone, but everyone should appreciate the myriad reasons for why it’s done.
- Be social. If you blog, you need to be on Facebook and Twitter to share your posts.
- Reciprocate. If you want people to share your work, you need to share theirs.
- Have patience. If dialogue is what you want, it’s going to take a lot of work and a lot of time.
- Do it. If you don’t enjoy it, then stop doing it.